August 4, 2009

Trip to Pangkor

welcome to Pangkor Island

Hye guys....
Came with new entry today....
Last weekend i'm having atrip to Pangkor Island....the unplanned trip actually...
Juz after my job done at Scomi...back to my home...pack my things and straight back to Sitiawan....
Stayed there for night bfore continue our journey to Pangkor....
the next day....
10 o'clock in the morning...we move to the lumut jetty....
taking a ferry from there....
about half and hour we arrived at the Pangkor Island.....
we check in at D'senja chalet....

giam Island...facing to our chalet....

snokerling....

2 o'clock...we went for a snorkeling...
interesting activities...followed the fish wherever it go...hahaha....
at night...
juz walking aroud at the beach...
and haave a break with 'Kerang Bakar'.....
my favourite...=p

went back to kl the next day after a short weekend...but a nice short weekend....
more pictures is in my facebook...

No comments: