January 12, 2009

10th January

Going back to KL...arrive here about 5.30a.m...

After arriving at Pudu...I take the LRT to Pudu station...to meet my friends there before going back to the college...We having breakfast a the ‘MAMAK’ near the station...

At the moment when we’re having our breakfast...suddenly I’ve interested to a person that just pass us at the shop...That guy is so thin...without a proper clothes...and there is also a black cloth tied at his waist...and holding a food in the broken polystyrene and find a place to sleep at the front of the ‘Mamak’ without feeling shy...

As a normal person...what else we can say about the person???...for sure you all can imagine what I’ll say about the guy...As a Malay and also a Muslim...I’ll regret what I’ve seen today...because he is a Malay and also a Muslim as I am...But why did he involve in such thing like that???...

Does all this person didn’t realize about the cons of taking the NO. 1 enemy of our country???...Government had taken a lot of action to overcome this problem from the youngsters and also the teenagers of our country...Did they realize about that???...

Moving along the way before arriving at my college...Many type of person in the KTM komuter...there are some who are friendly with the others...some of them chatter heavily with their colleague without ignoring other passenger in the train...and also people who speaking with their phone loudly just like the person on the other phone does not hear what the are saying...Still a lot of things that I can explain...WHY???...

No comments: