October 22, 2008

Tired....

really tired today...since last monday..when i'm juz came back from the gua batu maloi...my everyday schedule is very2 pack...plus..with tests and quizzes that i must attend...argghhh...




i knw tht i'm very lack in time management..so..at this moment i must try to manage my time properly...
as we all know...time pass by in a very quick moment until we didn't aware tht we have left behind..it happen to me last semester when my pointer drop so badly...this is all bcoz my own fault...i don't want it to be repeated again bcoz i don't want to get that kind of pointer anymore...so..anyone out there..who read my blog..i hope you can give any suggestion about time management..so that i can improve myself better in time management...

really need help at this moment!!!!.....

1 comment:

effie_natasha said...

see?? that's why u always dont have enough time..
try to cut out some activities..
it's just a suggestion,ok?
u also can make ur own schedule..
hehe..